Faelwen Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pern RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Story

It's be nearly 600 turns since the 9th Pass came and went. That pass was suppose to be the last. Records show that somehow our ancestors actually managed to knock the Red Star off course so Thread would no longer plague our planet. Pern has not had it easy though. Tempers flare between the Northern and Southern Continents and a plague killed most of our precious dragons. Now, the Red Star is becoming more prominent in the dawning sky. I can only hope it doesn't mean anything, but only the future knows.

Cbox
Affiliates
free forum

Expedition Pern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HG

Expedition Pern Empty
PostSubject: Expedition Pern   Expedition Pern I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Expedition Pern Bannercopy

They are coming. I can feel it throughout every fiber in my being. The Dragon Shield had warned them that if Haven was attacked then Refuge would be too. The Weyr was a silent sigh before the coming of a great storm. The Holdless were coming and there was no stopping their ideas and their hatred. The only thing the members of the Weyr could do was to fight the people who sought to destroy the protectors of Pern.

The Weyr prepared for war. And its riders? Like myself, we will die for the lives of our dragons no matter their color. Who was left to protect the riders? The Dragon Shield was small but they were worth at least ten ordinary Guards. Surely they could defend the Weyr best. If they should fail and the weyr was breached everyone would fight. Men and women. Dragonrider or Drudge. I, N’var felt the cold shiver of reality run up my back. I heard the eerie voice of my green reverberate through my head.[color:5a14=001C00]They are coming.

Epic Plot about to begin:

The Southern Holdless will Attack Refuge Weyr. We need characters on both sides. Plot to begin on Friday Aug. 12th.

Now is the perfect time to make a character.

What we have to offer:
~ Plots not based on Hatchings only
~ Plenty of room for different kinds of characters
~ A fun and friendly atmosphere
~ Active and helpful members
~ Hatchings do happen regularly enough for your Candidate to Impress
~ We've been around for over a year and as such EP is a well established site.

~*~~*~~*~~*~

Back to top Go down

Expedition Pern
Page 1 of 1